We’re Hiring !
Uprise.Africa is South Africa’s only equity crowdfunding platform for entrepreneurs and retail investors. We are looking for a passionate, flexible and creative Campaign Coordinator to join us in Cape Town, CBD.
Location: CBD, Cape Town
Work hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00
Salary: Market related
Employment type: 3 months contract to go permanent after successful completion of probation period.
Start date: March 2019
To assist the team in the creation and implementation of online UPRISE.AFRICA crowdfunding initiatives and campaign management.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with the development and execution of Uprise.Africa’s online program to cultivate investors and entrepreneurs
- Manage and produce projects for targeted online Uprise.Africa crowdfunding campaigns
- Work extensively with Uprise.Africa’s online crowdfunding platforms and online services
- Setting up and launching scheduled online development efforts
- Maintaining Uprise.Africa’s donation pages and managing the creation of new landing pages, as needed
- Assisting advertising agencies with their asset requirements from entrepreneurs
- Maintaining quality investor and entrepreneur experiences with the websites including, but not limited to, basic customer service (technical and non-technical)
- Assisting with the coordination and implementation of crowdfunding efforts posted on Uprise.Africa’s website and affiliates’ websites
- Coordinate and maintain a schedule of communications for all offline and online Uprise.Africa crowdfunding and cultivation efforts, including related event and website items
- Work with the entire team to build and launch Uprise.Africa e-mails and create Uprise.Africa campaigns. Familiarity with Mailchimp a plus
- Assist with the coordination and creation of social media content and managing the publication of that content
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- An interest in crowdfunding /crowdfunding design and online implementation
- Basic knowledge of effective graphic design and Web development advantageous
- Basic experience with graphic software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Quark
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Commitment to the objectives and mission of the organization
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should send via an e-mail referencing “Campaign Coordinator” to email@example.com: a CV (maximum 3 pages) and a cover letter describing your relevant qualifications as well as your motivations for seeking a career opportunity in equity crowdfunding
NB Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.